When accessing the https://stepbystep3d.com website, Step By Step 3D will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
Step By Step 3D will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about Step By Step 3D.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Use of External Links
https://stepbystep3d.com may contain links to many other websites. Step By Step 3D cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by Step By Step 3D do not constitute an endorsement by Step By Step 3D or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Step By Step 3D Virtual Tours or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Step By Step 3D.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
Step By Step 3D is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://stepbystep3d.com. Step By Step 3D Virtual Tours is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of Step By Step 3D Virtual Tours. Step By Step 3D Virtual Tours doe not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on https://stepbystep3d.com - the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
Step By Step 3D may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Step By Step 3D uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Step By Step 3D makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.
All the materials on this site are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Step By Step 3D or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if Step By Step 3D has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here:
Step By Step 3D 631 N Stephanie St Suite 398 Henderson, NV 89014
1. Notice/Acceptance of Terms
3. Restrictions on Use of the Site
You may not print, download and use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips, virtual tours, and other content (“Content”) that is made available to you on this Site, for other than your personal information. You may not include such Content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute. You may not copy such content onto your or any other Web site or publication or direct any other person to do any of the foregoing. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site. You may not establish a hyperlink, including a deep link, to any page or location on the Site; or a frame containing any portion of the Site, on any other Web site or text document with hyperlink capabilities without the express written permission of the Company.
The materials made available on or through the Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, including all images and digital 3D model information available for viewing. Except as set forth below, the use on any website or other environment of any material available on or through the Site is strictly prohibited. The Company and its licensors own all right, title and interest (including all associated intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill) in and to the Site. The Company and its licensors reserve all rights in and to the Site not expressly granted to you in these Terms.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, subject to these Terms, we hereby authorize (and encourage) you to do any of the following on a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable basis:
- Use the functionality of the Site and view any content available on the Site through the functionality included in the Site;
- Link to any page of the Site, including on any of your websites or blogs or through any of your social networking outlets;
- Link to any 3D model available on the Site;
By accessing the Site, each user also agrees not to use the Site to post or transmit any offensive, harmful, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate the security of the Site or would otherwise violate the law. Company reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Site is used to disseminate such materials.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any portion of the Site or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the content therein. Any unauthorized use or modification of any of the materials available on the Site is a violation of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of the Company and its licensors. Written permission for any such unauthorized use or modification must be obtained from the Company in advance; such requests should be submitted via an email to [email protected].
4. Copyright, Trademarks and Intellectual Property
All Company trademarks that appear on the Site are the exclusive property of Company. All Company trademarks, trade names, service marks, service names, product names, and intellectual property, whether or not delineated in large print or with trademark symbols or in any other fashion, are trademarks and/or intellectual property of Company. The use (except as permitted herein) or misuse of the trademarks or any other intellectual property of Company is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright, trademark, slander or libel laws, privacy law and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. Any third party trademarks mentioned on this Site which are not those of Company are the trademarks of their respective owners. Any unauthorized use of those third party trademarks is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction or modification of the contents of this Site by any person may be a violation of federal, state or common law trademark and/or copyright laws, and could subject such person to legal action.
5. Licensing Copyrights and Photo Usage
The Company grants non-exclusive, unlimited rights of all images and 3D Virtual Tour creative work produced for its customers for use by said customer for any and all marketing purposes and campaigns associated with the property/business and for the agent’s/business self-promotion. Images and 3D Virtual Tour creative work may also be used by the agent’s/business' parent company for the sole purpose of marketing the specific property photographed.
Please note however, that all the images and 3D Virtual Tour creative work are owned and copyrighted by the Company, and licensed granted only to the business, agent and the agent’s parent company and not to any third parties. Any usage of the images by a third party, including but not limited to other agents, brokers, architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers, or buyers, is strictly prohibited unless additional licenses are acquired from the Company. The images and 3D Virtual Tour creative work are not transferable or sellable.
6. Modifications to Site
Company reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) from time to time, for any or no reason and without notice. You agree that Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site. The information and materials contained on the Site are subject to change. Company endeavors to keep the information posted on this Site current, however, such information is subject to change at any time without notice to you and the posted information on this Site may not immediately reflect such changes.
7. Third Party Links and Advertising
Where Company is offering its own content (or content of an affiliate) on or through third party sites (whether by linking, framing or otherwise), your use or display of that content shall be subject to this Agreement.
Company takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Site, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or third parties found on or throughout the Site, including, without limitation, with respect to the payment and delivery of related goods or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such parties and are not binding upon nor constitute obligations of Company.
You agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable for any actions, losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, costs or expenses of any nature or kind (collectively, “Claims”) incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site, and you agree to indemnify Company and its affiliates from and against any Claims incurred as the result of any such dealings.
If you are interested in creating hypertext links to this Site, you must contact Company before doing so. In establishing hypertext links, you must not represent in any way, expressly or by implication, that you have received the endorsement, sponsorship or support of this Site or Company, including its respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
Except as expressly provided otherwise, Company disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the timeliness, sequence, quality, accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information or material contained on the Site. The Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, miss-deliver, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect of the Site or the use thereof. Any communications sent to you via this Site or otherwise from Company (including, without limitation, in the form of newsletters, electronic mail or via telephone), and the contents of this Site (including, without limitation, any technology, financial, investment, corporate, or tax information) are provided for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, investment, financial, or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Your financial circumstances and tax situation is unique. Therefore, you should independently consult a lawyer or tax advisor.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE, BUT ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE. COMPANY AND ITS DATA PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING SUCH MATERIAL. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN OR IN AN APPLICABLE SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, ANY OF COMPANY’S AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR DATA PROVIDERS, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, DELIVERING OR MANAGING THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE (COLLECTIVELY THE “SITE PROVIDERS”), BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, ANY COMMUNICATIONS SENT TO YOU VIA THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE FROM COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE FORM OF ELECTRONIC MAIL OR VIA TELEPHONE), OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH INFORMATION, THE TRANSMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO AND OR FROM THE SITE PROVIDERS, AND INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ANY ONE OF OR ALL OF THE SITE PROVIDERS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY USE OF ANY PRODUCT, INFORMATION, IDEA, OR INSTRUCTION CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
10. International Use
We control and operate the Site from the United States, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site. It is possible that some software that may be downloaded from the Site is subject to government export control or other restrictions. By visiting and using our Site, you acknowledge these restrictions and agree that either you are not subject to them or you will comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be automatically reformed and construed so as to be valid, operative and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law or equity while preserving its original intent. The invalidity of any part of this Agreement shall not render invalid the remainder of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. The parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction of any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or any dispute arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or services provided in connection therewith shall be in the state and federal courts located in Henderson, Nevada.
This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by any affiliate of Company, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on Company or its affiliates.
Any and all references in this Agreement to Company and its affiliates shall, where the context so permits, include Company’s parent companies, sister companies, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use other services, affiliate services, third party content or third party software on or through a link provided on the Site.
Company may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
13. Changes to Terms
14. Contact Us
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms.
Step By Step 3D
631 N Stephanie St. Suite 398
Henderson, NV 89014.
STEP BY STEP 3D Accessibility Statement
STEP BY STEP 3D strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. STEP BY STEP 3D has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on Stepbystep3d.com
Stepbystep3d.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Stepbystep3d.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The Stepbystep3d.com accessibility menu can be enabled either by hitting the tab key when the page first loads or by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
STEP BY STEP 3D continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
In an ongoing effort to continually improve and remediate accessibility issues, we also regularly scan Stepbystep3d.com to identify and fix every possible accessibility barrier on our site. Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Stepbystep3d.com fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Stepbystep3d.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact STEP BY STEP 3D Customer Support as follows:
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms.
Step By Step 3D
631 N Stephanie St. Suite 398
Henderson, NV 89014.
https://stepbystep3d.com is owned and operated by Step By Step 3D LLC and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.
https://stepbystep3d.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Step By Step 3D is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Step By Step 3D makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here:
Step By Step 3D 631 N Stephanie St Suite 519 Henderson, NV 89014
If you need any assistance with any of our service related products, please email us at [email protected] and we will respond within 24 hours.
This page is intended to provide information about Step By Step 3D GDPR compliance.
What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new European privacy law that went into effect on May 25, 2018. The GDPR will replace the EU Data Protection Directive and will apply a single data protection law throughout the EU.
Data protection laws govern the way that businesses collect, use, and share personal data about individuals. Among other things, they require businesses to process an individual’s personal data fairly and lawfully, allow individuals to exercise legal rights in respect of their personal data (eg. to access, correct or delete their personal data), and ensure appropriate security protections are put in place to protect the personal data they process.
We have taken steps to ensure that we are compliant with the GDPR as of May 25, 2018.
What is Step By Step 3D role under GDPR?
We act as a data controller under GDPR for the EU customer information we collect to provide our services and to provide timely customer support. This customer information may include things such as customer name, contact and billing information.
What personal data does Step By Step 3D collect?
How do I remove my personal data?
To exercise your Right to Erasure or desire to Opt-out, you can request that we remove your personal information from our database at any time. This will remove our record of your email address, name, and all other personal data.
If you would like to have your personal data permanently deleted please send us an email at [email protected]
We do not have the ability to export and send to you your personal data.
Deletion of your personal info is the only option.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to https://stepbystep3d.com (the “Site”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a take-down notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner); 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; 3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work]; 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number; 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Please send take-down notices through our Contact page.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being taken down because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your physical or electronic signature. 2. A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down. 3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis identification of the material to be removed or disabled. 4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification. 5. Send your counter notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
Advertising & Affiliate
At Step By Step 3D, our number one priority is to help the member community however please note that this endeavor is also a for-profit business. Having said that, some of the products and/or services on our site are affiliate links and if you decide to make a purchase we will earn a commission from that purchase. The products and/or services that we feature on our website have shown to be of great value to us and our hope is that they may be able to help you in your business as well. Examples of some of these companies are WP Engine, 99Designs, and Grasshopper. Since it is difficult to list each and every affiliate member on our site, you should assume that any links leading you to products and/or services are affiliate links and that Step By Step 3D will receive compensation from your purchase. If you have any questions regarding Step By Step 3D's Affiliate Disclaimer, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Money Back Guarantee and Refund Policy
Step By Step 3D provides the following refund policy:
- Within 48 hours after receiving the final product, if you are not satisfied, please let us know so that we can work to achieve an amicable solution. If you are still not satisfied with your final product after attempts to correct any unresolved issues, we will issue a refund.
- If we have not received notification within 48 hours that there is an issue with our product or service, we will assume that you are satisfied with your final product and no further action is necessary.
COVID-19 ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
• We will NOT be moving any items in your home so please make sure to put away anything you do not wish to be in the 3D Tour/photos.
• In preparation for our arrival, a sanitized wipe-down of all surfaces that are likely to be touched such as door handles and light switches would be greatly appreciated.
• We are also requesting that all ceiling fans are turned off, blinds are open, doors to rooms not needing scanning are closed and the house is cleaned and uncluttered. This will help minimize the number of items our photographers will need to touch as noted above.
• To comply with current recommendations from the CDC and the WHO we will be practicing social distancing by maintaining a minimum of at least 6 feet from any other persons in the home. In an effort to reduce exposure and to speed up our time on site, we ask that all homeowners or staff exit the premises prior to our arrival. This also enables us to quickly deliver your assets so that you can get back to conducting important family or business activities. We are asking for a key, lock box or code to gain access. If necessary, someone can meet on site to let us in and then return upon our completion. If you utilize security camera technology, please feel free to keep your cameras on for your peace of mind.
• We want to minimize everyone's exposure so our team members will be sanitizing their hands before and after each shoot, wear appropriate gloves and masks if necessary, and will be cautious about touching surfaces. If the situation warrants, we reserve the right to wear additional personal protection equipment.
• All equipment we bring into the home will be sanitized prior to entering the home and again after departure of the premises.
• SCHEDULING. On average, it takes about 1 hour for every 2000 sq ft of space to be scanned, therefore the time it takes to complete the scanning process will depend on the size of the property. Please inform the homeowner of the duration of the appointment, depending on the size of the home. We will make every effort to finish on time.
• HOME STAGING. The home must be ready to be scanned when the photographer arrives. In order for us to make the most efficient use of our time and to accommodate everyone's scheduled appointment time, the photographer will not be able to wait while items are re-arranged or stylized. This needs to be done before the shoot. Please note that a closed-door indicates that you do not wish that room to be scanned and/or photographed. The camera we use for scanning your establishment can capture your space from every angle, therefore, be sure to hide anything you don’t want to be seen such as personal or private items. Personal photos or confidential customer information that you do not wish to have displayed on the tour should be taken down and stored out of view. Please give your client our In Preparation For Your Scan PDF with our recommendations.
• PAYMENT. Payment is required prior to booking your appointment. Our online booking system incorporates the payment portion right into the booking process.
• CANCELLATION. 24 hours notice is required for cancellation or re-scheduling, which can be done right in the booking account or from your confirmation email. Bookings canceled within 12 hours of a shoot or on location will be assessed and invoiced 25% of the total of services booked and any incurred mileage. If for some reason Step By Step 3D is unable to complete your scan/photoshoot at the reserved time, we will notify you as soon as reasonably possible to reschedule your scan/shoot.
• AREA OF SERVICE. Shoots requested outside of a 50 Mile Radius from the intersection of Eastern and Sunset may be subject to a mileage surcharge of $0.50 per round-trip mile, outside of that radius. (example: shoot is 75 miles away, which is 25 additional miles, one-way, 50 miles round-trip, which totals $12.50 in mileage surcharge)
• ACCESS. The homeowner or agent must be present at any occupied property. Please make the photographer aware of any special considerations or rooms that should not be photographed. A closed-door indicates that you do not wish that room to be scanned and/or photographed.
• SCANNING EXPECTATIONS. Storage rooms and garages are not typically scanned. If you would like to have these areas scanned as part of the tour, please let our staff know as this may incur an extra charge if not originally counted in the initial square footage. We can, however, take a 360° image with the camera and include it in the highlight reel at the bottom of the tour for no additional charge. We typically do not scan pantries, and small interior closets unless specifically requested. We do not scan the exterior of the property due to interferences with the Sun and the infrared scanner inside the camera. Some Matterport Service Providers do attempt to scan the exterior, but this often creates an unsightly and dizzying experience for the consumer and we want your viewers to have the very best user experience possible. We can, however, take 360° images using the Matterport camera and include these in the highlight reel at the bottom of the tour for no additional charge, so please make sure the exterior is prepared as well.
• PETS. We love pets but 3D virtual tours are better without them. Please keep your pets out of the rooms being scanned
• DELIVERY. Your 3D Virtual Tour & Photography links embed codes and property images will be delivered via a link to your own property portal. Property images will include MLS-sized photos and full-sized web-ready images suitable for a blog, website or Facebook. Full resolution downloads are available upon request. (Full resolution images should be used for printed materials, such as brochures.) Please allow up to 48 hours for the delivery of your marketing products such as 3D Virtual Tour and MLS Images.
• VIRTUAL TOUR HOSTING. 3D Virtual Tours are not tangible products and as such are a cloud based product hosted on Matterport’s proprietary servers. Hosting of Virtual Tours will be managed and maintained by Step by Step 3D Virtual Tours. Management of 3D Virtual Tours includes tour editing, implementation of new software features, photograph creation, maintenance updates and 7 day a week technical support. Virtual Tour hosting is a separate ANNUAL cost per 3D model and must be renewed annually in order to maintain active online status of the tour.
• COPYRIGHT & USAGE NOTICE. Step By Step 3D maintains the copyright for all images and virtual tour imagery. Unauthorized use is prohibited by Federal Law. Clients of Step By Step 3D are permitted to use all photos produced for marketing purposes associated with the current sale of property in accordance with local MLS rules. This license is granted only to the AGENT who orders and pays for the product/services on this website. Third-party usage, included, but not limited to, architects, builders, stagers, designers, sellers or buyers are prohibited unless approved in writing by Step By Step 3D Virtual Tours. (Note: If your listing expires, it is a copyright violation for another agent to use the photos you commissioned without the permission of Step By Step 3D. In this event, please contact us AND the MLS.)
COVID-19 Policy Updates 04/05/2020
In the wake of increasing exposure related risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, please take a moment to review our updated policies below. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our staff and our clients.
- We will NOT be moving any items in your home so please make sure to put away anything you do not wish to be in the 3D tour/photos.
- In preparation for our arrival, a sanitized wipe-down of all surfaces that are likely to be touched such as door handles and light switches would be greatly appreciated.
- We are also requesting that all ceiling fans are turned off, blinds are open, doors to rooms not needing scanning are closed and the house is cleaned and de-cluttered. This will help minimize the number of items our photographers will need to touch.
- To comply with current recommendations from the CDC and the WHO we will be practicing social distancing by maintaining a minimum of at least 6 feet from any other persons in the home. In an effort to reduce exposure and to speed up our time on site, we ask that all homeowners or staff exit the premises prior to our arrival. This also enables us to quickly deliver your assets so that you can get back to conducting important family or business activities. We are asking for a key, lockbox or code to gain access. If necessary, someone can meet on site to let us in and then return upon our completion. If you utilize security camera technology, please feel free to keep your cameras on for your peace of mind.
- We want to minimize everyone's exposure so our team members will be sanitizing their hands before and after each shoot, wear appropriate gloves and masks if necessary, and will be cautious about touching surfaces. If the situation warrants, we reserve the right to wear additional personal protection equipment.
- We will have sanitizing wipes along with us and will wipe off appropriate surfaces prior to departure. All equipment we bring into the home will be sanitized prior to entering the home and again after departure of the premises.
Thank you for your patience as we work together to keep our customers and staff healthy and safe during this time.
~Step By Step 3D