What is a Virtual Tour?
A virtual tour is a digital replica of a physical location, typically created using a sequence of videos or still images. Sound effects, music, narration, text and other multi-media effects are often added to enhance the visual experience of the end user. Due to the recent attraction to these types of tours, there are several online platforms that make it easy to upload your own photos, add the additional creative elements such as music and text and voila, you have yourself a completely automated virtual tour. The benefit of these tours is that they can usually streamed and viewed across the web via almost any mobile phone or tablet device. Thanks in part to the recent explosion of many Internet devices, such as Apple's iPad, iPhone and other tablet computing platforms, it can be predicted that consumption of virtual tour content will only increase over time. While the traditional virtual tour is an enhanced experience over typical static 2D photography, there have been far greater advances in the past few years that have propelled the virtual tour experience light years past the traditional virtual tour.
What is a Matterport Tour?
A Matterport Tour uses infrared scanning technology to collect accurate visual and spatial data in order to create a fully interactive 3D representation of an existing space. A Matterport 3D Virtual Tour offers a completely immersive, fully interactive 3D experience giving users a real world perspective of your business or residential/commercial space. Matterport Tours can be embedded on your own website, shared across your social media platforms and integrated into your Google Business Listing completely discoverable when searching the web. The Matterport walk-through experience invites visitors to learn more about your business and the services you provide. Unlike traditional static photos, 3D Tours offer your customers a way to learn about your establishment in a fun and unique way.
What is a Matterport?
Matterport is a three-dimensional camera system you can use to create realistic, fully immersive experiences. Our customers use this tool to capture imagery, collect measurements and process data to create, edit and share a 3D rendering of your location
How Do You Navigate a Matterport 3D Virtual Tour?
Navigating a Matterport 3D Virtual Tour is incredibly easy. Matterport Tours offer 3 different modes in which to view and navigate through your 3D space, including Self-Guided Walk-Through mode, Auto-Play and Highlight Reel Navigation.
- Self-Guided Walk-Through mode allows viewers to explore your business or real estate listing as if they were actually there and interactively guide themselves through their virtual experience one step at a time. Viewers can easily navigate to and from any section of a space by clicking on the white circles on the ground, or simply clicking on an area they want to move to. On a mobile device, the seamless flow of the Matterport 3D Virtual Tour allows users to move from room to room and even floor to floor with the flick of a finger.
- Auto-Play mode can be accessed by clicking on the play button at the bottom left hand corner of your tour. When you hit the play button, depending on the settings established between you and your Matterport Service Provider, you will either be taken through a walking/fly-through type of experience through the various rooms in the space or simply given a slideshow experience comprised of the images seen at the bottom of the tour in what's called the highlight reel. In either type of Auto-Play mode, you can stop at any location in the tour at any time simply by clicking anywhere in the screen.
- Highlight Reel Navigation is an image based navigation system found at the base of a Matterport Virtual Tour. Users can jump from key locations in the space simply by clicking on the individual images in the Highlight Reel.
What are the Dollhouse and Floorplan Views in a Matterport Virtual Tour?
Probably the most unique and stunning features of the Matterport 3D Virtual Tour is the visually impressive Dollhouse View. The Dollhouse View lets viewers navigate around a complete 3D digital representation of a real-world environment with an outside-looking-in perspective. Using the mouse pointer or a finger, users can easily rotate the virtual tour space 360 degrees in every direction allowing them to view the space from several different angles. The ability to spin a home around on its axis in every different orientation imaginable gives viewers the ability to evaluate and explore the space from a completely unique perspective.
Another ingenious and highly informational way to view your Matterport 3D Virtual Tour is through the Floor Plan View, accessed by clicking on the floor plan icon at the bottom left hand corner of the tour. This option offers a top down visual representation of the space highlighting the relationship between rooms, spaces, and other physical features in the home or business. This view is ideal for getting an overall layout of the space either by individual floors or with all floors combined to give a more comprehensive top down view of the entire space.
What Industries Benefit from Matterport 3D Virtual Tours?
Many industries throughout the world are already benefiting from 3D Virtual Tours. 3D Virtual Tours can increase brand awareness and customer engagement with the ultimate goal of turning online viewers into future customers. From small mom and pop businesses to multi-million dollar conglomerates, the value of a 3D walk-through of an existing physical location displayed in a visually pleasing experience on the web is immeasurable. Industries already utilizing 3D Virtual experiences include residential/commercial real estate, vacation rentals, restaurants, hotels, museums, sporting & event venues and more.
How Will a 3D Virtual Tour Help Me With My Residential Real Estate Listing?
How Can 3D Virtual Tours Help the Historic Preservation Industry?
3D virtual tour technology has been increasingly used in the documentation and preservation of historic properties that are at risk of being razed or undergoing restricted public access. 3D virtual models using standard file formats, such as the Object file (.obj) format, can be stored in digital archives for future academic research and exploration.
How Can 3D Virtual Tours Help the Hospitality Industry?
Virtual tours are also popular in the hospitality industry. Hotels are increasingly offering online tours on their websites, ranging from "360" stitched photos to professionally produced video tours. These tours are typically offered by hotels in an effort to increase booking revenue by providing online viewers with an immersive view of the property and its amenities.
Uses for Matterport?
Using Matterport to create 3D renderings of spaces can benefit a wide range of industries. One of the most common applications is in the real estate business, but there are plenty of others, too. Any organization that uses a physical space could potentially benefit from using Matterport.
- Real estate: Creating a virtual tour of a property allows prospective tenants and residents to see the space in-depth without having to physically travel there. It works for both residential and commercial real estate. You can even use it to show prospects what a building that’s still under construction will look like when it’s finished, and help them imagine themselves in the space.
- Vacation Rentals The ability for someone to visualize their vacation is instrumental choosing where it will take place. As described in a recent article, Matterport 3D is enabling the visualization of furnishing vacation rentals for interior designers as their property owners offer an updated look to the potential clients who might fill them. The program, as part of a partnership between vacation rental company Vacasa and online home good retailer Wayfair, gives vacation homeowners direct access to designers from across the country. How Vacasa got 14% higher occupancy and 50% inventory growth In 2015, Vacasa wanted to adopt new marketing strategies to improve occupancy rates and differentiate its brand online. It decided to invest in innovative and scale able technologies such as Matterport to increase online visibility and improve the consumer experience on its own website and on partner channels. Vacasa also wanted to provide sales and support teams with better tools to, improve quality of guest experience, win more hosts, grow inventory. They decided to implement Matterport across their listings and highlight Matterport 3D Showcase as an integral component of the Vacasa experience.
- Hotels and Hospitality: Hotels, resorts, cruise ships, airlines and more can show future travelers exactly what they offer, helping them get excited for their trip and know how to prepare adequately for it.
- Restaurants: Restaurant owners can use it to show guests what to expect and to let them choose a table to reserve.
- Retail Stores: Store owners can show visitors the layout of their space and choose products to feature in their 3D tour. Shoppers at malls or large department stores can use it to find the individual shop or section of the store they want.
- Architecture, engineering and construction: With Matterport, you can scan your construction site once and have all the details you could ever need, including precise measurements, at your fingerprints. 3D spaces are an easy way to document each step of your process and show your progress to stakeholders.
- Event Venues: Before choosing to host their event at your venue, people want to know what to expect. That way, they can decide if the space will fit their needs and plan their event according to the venue’s features. Whether you manage a concert hall, sports facility, ballroom, outdoor space or another venue, a Matterport space can help bring in more renters.
- Cultural Spaces: Creating a virtual space allows more people to experience your art installation, museum exhibit or other cultural display, even if they can’t be there physically.
- News and Entertainment: Including a virtual space with a story, whether it’s a news story or a fictional tale, creates a more interactive experience for readers and can help them get a better understanding of the information you present them with. It can also drive new viewers to your site and make current ones want to stay longer.
What are 360° Views
360° Views gives you the chance to show off a property’s exterior and the surrounding areas and include them as part of your 3D tour. This makes Matterport a one-stop shop for both interior and exterior visuals, giving end-users the most complete property experience currently available.
Mattertag Posts turn Spaces into a multimedia hub. They're anchored to points in the 3D model data, so you're able to add descriptions and embed almost anything - like additional photos, video, or audio files - right in your 3D Space. This turns Spaces into a powerful tool for communicating with remote stakeholders, property buyers, prospective lessees, or global audiences.
Benefits of a 3D Virtual Tour
A Step By Step 3D Virtual Tour provides an ideal solution for Las Vegas business owners looking for a unique and stunning way to showcase their property. This interactive and completely immersive 3D Virtual Tour offers potential buyers, customers, and guests a 24/7 open door experience, allowing visitors to walk through your establishment anytime day or night.
Here are many benefits of including a 3D virtual tour as part of your existing online marketing strategy
- Interactive and Shopper-Friendly: Virtual tours allow visitors to explore your business remotely. They enable your audience to walk your entire business location from the comfort of their phone or tablet. Customers can focus on the retail offerings or another aspect of interest to them at their own pace while learning more about your business.
- Captivate Customers: Unlike plain text or still images, virtual tours can keep viewers engaged on your website for long periods of time. As they explore your store, customers can easily make buying decisions with the use of media tags placed strategically throughout the tour using videos, images, audio, or textual content that keeps visitors engaged with the virtual experience.
- Increase Engagement : The longer a client spends looking through different sections of a business, the more they may decide to visit in person. Combined with other interactive tools like media tags, these tours can entice the visitor to purchase from you.
- Save Time and Effort: Instead of missing buyers after store hours, you may find an increase in virtual foot traffic and orders by remaining virtually open for anyone who wants to visit and purchase. This saves you the time and resources you would otherwise spend staying open and catering to customers who may never buy but just come in to look.
Attract Viewers. Engage Visitors. Create Customers.
MATTERPORT® 3D TECHNOLOGY
A Step by Step virtual tour is created using Matterport 3D technology that collects accurate visual and spatial data of a space, creating a fully interactive 3D experience. Step by Step 3D Virtual Tours offer 3 different environments in which to view your Las Vegas business and several different modes to interact with the tour including Self-guided, Auto-Play and Slideshow.
DOLL HOUSE VIEW
Dollhouse View lets viewers navigate around a complete 3D digital representation of a real-world environment with an outside-looking-in perspective. Using the mouse pointer or a finger, users can easily rotate the virtual tour space 360 degrees in every direction allowing them to view the property from several different angles.
3D WALK THROUGH
The inside Walk-Through allows viewers to explore a business as if they were actually there and interactively guide themselves through their virtual experience one step at a time. Viewers can easily move from room to room and even floor to floor with the flick of a finger.
FLOOR PLAN VIEW
The Floor Plan View offers a visual representation of a home or business from above. A perspective that highlights the relationships between rooms, spaces, and other physical features. This view is ideal for getting an overall layout of the space either by floor to floor or all with all floors combined to give a more comprehensive top down view of the entire space.
Virtual Tour Showcase Page
Step By Step’s 3D Virtual Tour Showcase Page is a customized single page website designed to display the 3D Virtual Tour of your Las Vegas business in an elegant and eye-catching way
MLS Ready Images
Virtual tour images are high quality images created directly from your 3D virtual tour scan great for use in your Las Vegas or Henderson MLS Listings. They are also presented in a ready-made, user-friendly highlight reel at the bottom of each virtual tour.
Step By Step 3D Media Tags allow you to provide key information about features in your 3D tour by anchoring text, images, or video to specific physical locations. This turns your 3D Virtual Tour into a powerful tool for communicating with remote clients, home buyers, prospective lessees, or global audiences as they virtually walk through your establishment or property.
Highlight Reel of Property Images
The highlight reel serves as an excellent way to draw emphasis to key points, attributes or characteristics in your space being showcased. Users can easily navigate the highlight reel as either a self-guided tour or in auto-play mode simply by pressing the play button or left/right arrows above the reel.
Un-branded Virtual Tour perfect for your MLS listings
We provide an unbranded version of your 3D virtual tour that is MLS compliant.
Business / Agent
Branded Virtual Tour
Business / Agent images and contact Information i.e. phone number, email, and website are embedded in your branded page, making it easy for prospective clients (Leads) to contact you.
Virtual Tour Hosting
Your 3D virtual tour purchase includes 6 months of virtual tour hosting. If you need more we have options available for you.
Embed Links for your website
We provide the necessary code for placement of your 3D virtual tour on your personal website using iframe or java-script. If this is something you need help with just let us know.
Attract Viewers. Engage Visitors. Create Customers.
FEATURES TO COMPLEMENT 3D VIRTUAL TOURS
Business Google Street View
Cutting edge 3D walk through meets immersive virtual reality now feature on your business website through Google Street View.
360 Socials are unique 2D spherical images designed to capture an entire area in one single shot. The resulting images interact allow users to interact with the image by looking up, down, and all around. creating a visually striking representation of Las Vegas business.
Schematic Floor Plans
Schematic Floor Plans are high quality, professional looking, black-and-white floor plans that are quickly and easily generated from the data obtained during the scanning process of any Henderson or Las Vegas space.
Virtual Tour Extended Hosting
Looking to extend your virtual tour term so it stays active during your longer real estate listings? Are you a business that's looking for virtual tour annual hosting? We offer the option to extend your tour's cloud hosting. Simply add this feature during checkout.
Your Tour Presented in VR
Virtual Reality offers your customers a one-of-a-kind, immersive experience that gives viewers a realistic sense of actually being at your location anytime day or night! Turn your 3D Virtual Tour into a Virtual Reality experience for your viewers in one easy step by adding this option to your cart and your tour will be view-able in VR.
Custom Domain Name with SEO Service
Securing a Virtual Tour Domain Name creates a unique and recognizable web address to showcase your new 3D interactive walk-through while increasing internet search-ability for your Henderson or Las Vegas business location, real estate listing, vacation rental or other highlighted venue.
Lead Capture Form / Social Marketing
Lead capture forms and Social Media Buttons are embedded in your Showcase Page, making it easy for prospective clients (Leads) to provide you with their basic contact information. As soon as a lead submits a form, their contact information is sent to your email.
BUSINESSES BENEFITING FROM 3D VIRTUAL TOURS
Vacation Rental 3D Virtual Tour Sneak Peak
Imagine being able to step into your hotel room or vacation rental home a thousand miles away from its physical location months ahead of your arrival. Now imagine giving your future customers this exact same ability putting them in the driver’s seat of the decision-making process. Vacationers can let their fingers do the walking as they pick their next vacation destination right from their tablet or smartphone. Immersive 3D virtual tours can give your guests the perfect inside look at guest rooms and amenities allowing them to book with confidence. Ensure that expectations are aligned with reality and drive more bookings with a Matterport 3D Virtual Tour.
Step Up Your Virtual Retail Foot Traffic
Want to attract more customers to your retail store or boutique? Don’t just tell them what you sell, show them! Give your customers the opportunity to experience your establishment online with a Matterport 3D Virtual Tour, well before they arrive, offering them a more accurate sense of your products and services. Many times, customers are unaware of the diverse and unique services or products a company or store offers. A 3D Virtual Tour lets shoppers visit and walk through your store online giving them a chance to learn more about your offerings. Hyperlinked annotations can even be affixed to items or areas of interest in your tour, directing shoppers to another page within your website where they can learn more about individual items, products, or services.
Do You run an Event or Sporting Venue?
A Matterport 3D Virtual Tour can provide customers with a real world feel for your venue allowing them to make a more informed decision on where to hold their next business conference, wedding, or celebratory event. Showcase your event center or conference room’s unique features with a 3D Virtual Tour that lets clients visually experience your environment in a completely immersive and interactive way.
Showcase Your Commercial Space like it was on Main a Street
Give your customers the opportunity to experience your establishment online with a Matterport 3D Virtual Tour, well before they arrive, offering them a more accurate sense of your products and services. Many times, customers are unaware of the diverse and unique services or products a company or store offers. A 3D Virtual Tour lets shoppers visit and walk through your store online giving them a chance to learn more about your offerings. Hyperlinked annotations can even be affixed to items or areas of interest in your tour, directing shoppers to another page within your website where they can learn more about individual items, products, or services
Ideal solution for real estate professionals
A Matterport Virtual Tour provides an ideal solution for Henderson or Las Vegas real estate professionals looking for a unique and stunning way to showcase their property listings. This interactive and completely immersive 3D Virtual Tour offers potential buyers a 24/7 open door experience, allowing visitors to walk through without ever leaving their phone or tablet. For properties unavailable for viewings due to showing restrictions, a 3D Virtual tour provides an opportunity to still attract a great number of potential buyers.
Give Your Foodies a Feast for Their Eyes
For Henderson or Las Vegas restaurants and cafes wishing to capture the unique ambiance of their dining establishment, a Matterport 3D virtual Tour creates a stunning online representation of your real-world physical space. Restaurant goers choosing their next location for an upcoming get together with friends or a cozy dining experience for two will love being able to interactively see all that your restaurant has to offer.
What Do Our Customers Have to Say About Our Work?
Impressed by Greg & Tracy's communication
I have worked with this group for some time now and I would recommend them highly. I am always impressed by Greg & Tracy's communication and extra effort.